Saturday, September 23, 2023

Jide sister and I

My friend Jide has warned me severally not to date his sister. But the truth is that I loved his sister.

And another thing is that, his sister kept coming. Even after I tried telling her what her brother said. I kept on seeing his sister. That was stupid of me. I know. But Love conquers all.

So earlier that day, after Jide's sister came visiting. We did couples play and what have you. But again. I was a bit scared. And told her we needed to take things slow because of her brother.

Jide was my man, but I still don't get why he doesn't want me around his sister, even when I once jokingly told him, I was going to marry his sister. The way he raised his voice at me that day got me frightened.

Jide, this is not how this things work ooo. I told Jide. But each time I told him about my feelings for his sister. He always told me that I was hungry, that if I eat; the feeling would disappear.

Jide's mother sells food and she was the best on Mr Williams Johnson street. So that day Jide's sister brought food for me. After eating and playing couples play and other fun things.

As Olivia Jide's sister was dressing up to go home. I heard a knock on my door.
Who is that? I asked just to be sure. Bro na Jide(Its Jide). Jide replied.

Cold moved from my head to my toes. At that moment I didn't know what to do. I thought he wasn't coming over to my house at that time.

You need to hide. I told Olivia without thinking twice.
..........................................................................

Be ready for episode2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live no man's life

10 BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA ( GRANACIA KOLA)

10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA CONSUMPTION AND ITS USES BITTER KOLA THE AFRICAN WONDER NUT: HEALTH BENEFITS AND ITS USES This article sum...