Saturday, September 23, 2023

MY HUSBAND IS MARRIED TO HIS PHONE



I got married to my husband 2 months ago, but I have to compete for his love and attention with his phone😢

My husband is too addicted to his phone that he barely has time for me (it's almost like he's been married to her and not me). It's always his phone, my phone this, my phone that. 

The only time he'll call me honey is when I hide his phone to get his attention. Then, he'll do everything to make sure he gets his phone back, even if it's half of his riches I bet my hubby would give it out without thought if that's what it tak3s to get his w.i.f.e sorry phone back.

As we talk now, am tired. I can't continue with this marriage anymore.
This my co wife has taken so much of my husband's Love that he only comes to me when he's tired, by the time I switch off the lights to join him in b3d he's already snoring, am married to you sir for crying out loud😠

If only my husband could give me half of the love he gives his phone, if only he'd look at me the way he does to "her" if only he would treasurer me and handle me the same way he handles this madam with care, if only he'd be willing to do anything for me same way he does for the phone he calls his "darling", if only he'd give me half just half the attention he gives his phone😔

But NO! 

He only has space enough for "her" in his heart and only married me so I can cook his food, clean his house and do his laundry😭

So I have decided to Leave, Yes! And never come back again.
BUT how will I tell my people that I left my home,  because of A PHONE 😓

Will they even believe me?

Please advise me my people, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live no man's life

10 BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA ( GRANACIA KOLA)

10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA CONSUMPTION AND ITS USES BITTER KOLA THE AFRICAN WONDER NUT: HEALTH BENEFITS AND ITS USES This article sum...