Friday, December 20, 2019

Never copy others

“A creative artist works on his next composition because he was not satisfied with his previous one.”
The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between.”The wise musicians are those who play what they can master.” “Be your own artist, and always be confident in what you’re doing.
If you’re not going to be confident, you might as well not be doing it..
Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people.“I decided long ago never to walk in anyone’s shadow; if I fail, or if I succeed at least I did as I believe.”..#TRIBE OF DAVID MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live no man's life

10 BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA ( GRANACIA KOLA)

10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA CONSUMPTION AND ITS USES BITTER KOLA THE AFRICAN WONDER NUT: HEALTH BENEFITS AND ITS USES This article sum...