Friday, December 20, 2019

Music talent

I've learned over the years that you're going to be most successful at the things you're most excited to do. Every artist has a special set of tools. When you really use those tools, and you make yourself feel really good about the product you create, I think you'll find an audience for it. I've been very fortunate in that respect..I awake, I meditate, get the kids off to school, go to the gym, go to the Favored Nations office, and usually at around 1 pm I'm home and do music the rest of the day..
My main calling in life is to seek and achieve spiritual balance, and to express that through my instrument. Everything else is here today, gone later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live no man's life

10 BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA ( GRANACIA KOLA)

10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA CONSUMPTION AND ITS USES BITTER KOLA THE AFRICAN WONDER NUT: HEALTH BENEFITS AND ITS USES This article sum...