Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Help of Helpless

I met a Church Brother recently,...
asking me to "help him have a future." Very funny to me cause i noticed he uses an iPhone 11pro.max, but he appeared somehow rough and hungry. .
I looked at him and told him "My Brother, you don't need help; Your future is in your hand"

You can't remain in the Church or Mosque, praying for God's blessings and expect a turnaround.
Nothing changes around you without first changing from within you.

It is gross laziness and ignorance when you keep praying for breakthrough and you don't work for it. Let no Pastor or Imam deceive you. The bible says  God is going to bless the works of your hands. I have been there! dont die poor!

This Generation needs to wake up and stop covering Reality with Spirituality.
Hope you gat me right 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live no man's life

10 BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA ( GRANACIA KOLA)

10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA CONSUMPTION AND ITS USES BITTER KOLA THE AFRICAN WONDER NUT: HEALTH BENEFITS AND ITS USES This article sum...