Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Thought of mine

I like to share some of my thoughts. 

I remember growing up, I was exposed to a certain  lifestyle, I enjoyed it and lived  it. As I Grew older I began to assess the lifestyle and see if it was right. After my assessment, I realized the lifestyle wasn’t harmful, was right but not realistic. 

A lifestyle that portrayed the best ways to live, but wasn’t yielding result. So I switched it a little bit. I began to change my mindset. My lifestyle has to yield result positively to be the right way to live. 

Learning from others mistake, not mine is a bold step people don’t wanna take because the stakes are high. 

One thing I want my generation or the ones coming after me to be: is to be realistic. Have your bars high but be realistic. Season  upon season assess your lifestyle and make sure it is right.

Because when it’s right and yielding positive result ; it is of GOD! 

#Blessings #thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live no man's life

10 BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA ( GRANACIA KOLA)

10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER KOLA CONSUMPTION AND ITS USES BITTER KOLA THE AFRICAN WONDER NUT: HEALTH BENEFITS AND ITS USES This article sum...